NABCO RETURN GUIDELINES
- Returns will be accepted within 45 days of the original purchase and are subject to a 20% restock fee.
- Shunt trip breakers and items with a field installed accessory are nonreturnable.
- Customer is responsible for inbound and outbound freight charges on all returns except due to NABCO error or defective product claims.
- All returns should be shipped inside additional protective packaging and insured for declared value. Damage claims with the carrier during transit of the return are the responsibility of the shipper.
- All material claimed to be defective will be tested by NABCO upon receipt and credit will be issued based on upon results.
- Restocking fee terms can be discussed and modified on an individual basis. Please contact a NABCO salesperson as necessary to discuss any extenuating circumstances leading to the return.
- Return credits are issued upon receipt and inspection of returned product. Credits may only be used towards existing/open invoices or towards future purchases and retain no cash value.