- North American Breaker Company, Inc. (NABCO) warranties all circuit breakers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal care and proper usage for a period of three years.
- If the circuit breaker fails within the warranty period because of a defect in material or workmanship, North American Breaker Company, Inc. will replace the inoperative breaker free of charge upon return.
- Warranty is void if the product is tampered with, broken, or installed incorrectly.
- All qualified circuit breakers will be replaced.
- Warranty claims are for exchange of material only.
- There are no other warranties which extend beyond those expressly set forth here in this warranty by North American Breaker Company, Inc. Obligations and liabilities hereunder are in lieu of implied, arising by law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will North American Breaker Company, Inc. be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- North American Breaker Company, Inc. must be given prompt notice of any defect or failure of any product covered by the warranty. Notice must be accompanied by verification of date of purchase.
- NABCO does not modify or manipulate any material from its original factory condition except to install field installable accessories such as: trip units, lugs, shunt trips, UVR’s, etc.